HIGHER AND HIRE
RAISING THE FOCUS ON REALISTIC CHOICES FOR RIGHT NOW.
The Job Whisperer Higher and Hire Program involves 4 three hour training sessions and 4 three hour supervised job support sessions over a 4 week period.
For the program to be successful, trainer Frank Baran will need to work at numerous sites for the one provider at the same time. Larger ESA’s or ESA’s close to each other are recommended.
The goal is to achieve quick outcomes by looking at the hidden job market and realistic job choices. Frank will help identify and address any barriers that come up for the clients. There will be a small upfront fee per person and a negotiable outcome fee once the client commences employment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Target group: Suitable for all job seekers.
Delivery: 10 three hour training sessions over 4 weeks for up to 5 sites.
- Daily verbal client appraisal
- Client will be assessed with a recovery or employment pathway
- Results of ideal occupation questionnaire
- Suggested realistic immediate job choices
- Suggested long term choices
- Resume reviewed and updated
- Personalised Cover Letter and Thank You Letter provided
- Written client appraisals and attendance reports
- Suggested continued strategies and follow up
- Ongoing mentoring for clients requiring further support with their lifestyle/employment changes
The programs on these pages are targeted towards Job Service Providers and large organisations that can provide 10+ job seekers per training group. If you are an individual job seeker please check out the 6 day employment challenge and online coaching pages.